Saturday, January 28, 2012

Real life has gotten in the way and I am afraid to say, interrupted my blogging. There have been many trips to the States lately to see the real estate agent. We have decided to purchase a smaller second home and use it as a cottage. My friends and family are still all there and it's such a long drive home after visiting. It will also give me the opportunity to spend more time with my Dad golfing and even doing a bit of volunteering on the side. So it is a very exciting adventure we're on at the moment. All we need now is a clear title from the lawyer and we can start moving. Or rather I can start painting, cleaning, shopping, and swearing. Not necessarily in that order.

But thanks to some very dear friends I have been able to get some quilting done. There has been some work on projects to share in the future. Here is a sample of some upcoming projects for your quilting pleasure. A floral credit card holder
and a set of Cupcake Potholders for your baking inspiration. I made a set of these for dear step-daughter for a Christmas gift. And made a pair of hanging hand towels to match. But those pics are for another day.

It is a steel day today. Cold, blustery and dreary all in shades of grey. But I have the rest of the day to sit at my sewing machine and work on some UFO's that are to be gifts. Now if I get them done it's one thing less to move. There is light at the end of the tunnel.

No comments:

Post a Comment